This woman deserves a round of applause and a throne of gold. This is the most realistic & amazing thing for someone to say for this generation of students. I wasn’t able to go to college this year because my parents can’t afford to send me and I had every scholarship, grant, loan known to man and it still wouldn’t work. Finally someone gets it!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO REALIZE THIS?!
SO MANY OTHER COUNTRIES EITHER PAY FOR THEIR POPULATIONS’ EDUCATION OR JUST WRITE OFF THE BILL IF DOESN’T GET PAID FOR.
THE WAY THE AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM WORKS IS BACKWARDS AND MANGLED.
and the personal, emotional influence it has on the students??? we have to mold our lives around how much we know we can pay off. we have to work long hours year round on top of trying to get our education, and even then we pay it off for years of our adult lives. we pick schools not based off of how comfortable we feel or how much we like their academics, we pick them off of how much we could cover. i was an honor roll student in high school. i was involved in extracurricular activities and i have been dreaming about being a biologist since i was seven years old. i was accepted to some elite universities across the country, but since i have financial issues, i am going to a liberal arts college 10 minutes from my home. this fucked up system is ruining my chances of something i have the potential of doing and im so sick of it
(Source: futomato, via sujungxm)
sometimes It does really hurts to witness someone slowly lose interest in you. sometimes
Rarely clouds past through #lasvegas (mine as we’ll make your own) looks legit to me 😬
Pretty much the weather in #lasvegas for the next couple months 😎🔫😑
Napudot #Outside kunana #118degrees #lasvegas
"1. Do you still love me? Please call me back.
2. I found your shirt in my closet. It still smells like you. So do my bedsheets.
3. Last night, I woke up at 2 am and wrote in my journal the first thing that came into my head. I wrote that you are my phantom limb.
4. Someone told me I looked pretty today but all I could think about was what you were doing.
5. I scrubbed my skin until it turned pink because I can’t fucking stand how I still feel your lips. I haven’t left the house in days.
6. Drinking won’t erase the memories. I’ve tried.
7. I looked in the mirror and couldn’t find myself. I miss who I was before you.
8. Everything in the box belongs to you. I don’t need it anymore.
9. My mother called and asked how I was doing. I said I went out to the store and bought milk. She told me she was proud of me. I hope you are too."
happy birthday! @jkattao #missedenskye